Since its doors opened in 1923, the landmark hotel, Belmond Copacabana Palace, has entertained the rich and the famous and is the best seat in the city for Rio’s theatrical highlights: the spirited spring carnival, the firework-flecked new year and, in October this year, the 2019 EO LACademy.
Hosted at the #1 hotel in Rio De Janeiro, the Belmond Copacabana Palace will be home to EO members during the 2019 EO LACademy offering comfort, luxury and access to some of Rio’s best attractions.
Choose from 4 room packages with city or ocean views:
- Superior Apartment City View: BRL$ 950.00 + taxes
- Suíte City View: BRL$ 1,005.00 + taxes
- Deluxe Ocean View: BRL$ 1,667.00 + taxes
- Suíte Ocean View: BRL$ 1,955.00 + taxes
For additional hotel accommodations within walking distance of the Belmond Copacabana Palace, these four recommended hotels offer ocean view rooms and luxurious rooms:
PortoBay Rio de Janeiro
Arena Copacabana Hotel
Traveling to Rio de Janeiro
Flying into Rio? Rio de Janeiro–Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport (GIG) is the main international airport, a 30 minute drive from the Belmond Copacabana Palace, the 2019 EO LACademy venue.
Airport Transfers to/from hotels:
- Uber is a safe, quick and affordable option.
- Taxis are available outside the airport. Please note you will need Cash and to pay in local currency.
- For a more private and personalized service, you may book an Executive Cars in advance.
Rodrigo Goulart – (5521) 7836-3339 / 3553-9170
Questions about travel or accommodations? Please contact us here.